This Groen stainless steel pressureless steamer is great for cooking a wide variety of products. Pressureless steamers are effective for cooking fresh food or reheating vendor-prepared and cook-chill products. The unit operates with twin gas atmospheric steam generators in the cabinet base. This steamer is a floor model with a six-full-size pan capacity. This steamer sits on a stainless-steel cabinet base with six-inch legs with adjustable bullet feet. The convection fan distributes the steam throughout the entire cooking cavity for an even cook.
Steamer doors are all stainless steel, with a strong continuous hinge. The doors are field-reversible for a left or right-swing. The Groen Hy-6G doors are insulated and provided with a one-piece, replaceable seal. The doors incorporate an easy-open handle. It is virtually hands-free with the push-up handle. The latch shall provide a positive lock and seal when door is pushed or slammed shut.
- Gas heated floor unit
- HyperSteam™ convection steamer
- 2 cooking compartments
- 6 full-size pan capacity
- Convection fan distributes the steam throughout the entire cooking cavity
- Less water usage and more power than other boilerless steamers
- Powerful side-mounted blower increases steam velocity
- Virtually hands-free operation
- Unique hands-free push-up door handle
- Continuous hinge is field-reversible for left or right swing
- Wide drip sink with condensate drain is positioned under cavity doors
- Removable front, side, and back panels
- Overall Dimensions: 215⁄8-in. W x 351⁄4-in. D x 591⁄8--in. H
- Made in the U.S.
- CSA design and NSF certified
HyperSteam™ Convection Steamer, NG gas, 2 compartments with twin generators, 22" cabinet base, (3) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep pans per compartment, stainless steel construction, dual water connection, door, bullet feet, 45,000 BTU per cavity
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Groen HY-6G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor; 5 year cavity|
|Specialty Options||Descaling Port|