The American Metalcraft PTUB87 galvanized pail is perfect for serving buckets of beer, with a capacity of 148 ounces that is enough for a six pack and ice. When used with food-safe paper or cloth, it can also be used for serving items like breadsticks. A wire handle makes it easy to carry the bucket, even when it's full. The pail is made of galvanized steel for strength and minor damage resistance. This dish is not safe to use with acidic food and should not be cleaned with acidic chemicals. It should only be hand washed with mild detergents. Do not put the pail in the refrigerator or soak it in water.
- 148-oz. (4.4 L) capacity
- Durable galvanized steel
- Perfect for serving buckets of beer and taller food items like breadsticks
- Wire handle makes the pail easy to carry
- Use waxed paper or sanitized cloth if pail is used to serve food
- Should not be exposed to acidic substances
- Hand wash only with a mild detergent in warm water
- Should not be placed in the refrigerator or soaked in water
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. dia. x 7 in. H
Pail, 148 oz., 8" dia. x 7"H , round, wire handle, galvanized tin
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
American Metalcraft PTUB87 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Serving Items|