The American Metalcraft NSPDS10 size 10 thumb disher can help control food costs by providing consistent portions time after time. Its 31⁄5-ounce capacity is perfect for side dishes like mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese, and its full-loop release bar, operated by a thumb trigger, aids in serving. It can also be used to portion hamburger meat for regular patties and provide a predictable 10 scoops from a quart of ice cream. The bowl and mechanism are made of strong, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which can stand up to heavy use in commercial settings. The disher has a slip-resistant polypropylene handle that is ivory, so it is easy to differentiate from other scoops. The American Metalcraft NSPDS10 thumb disher is also embossed with its size – No. 10 – on both its finger guard and bowl sweep.
- No. 10 disher with a 31⁄5-oz. capacity
- Produces 4 hamburger patties per pound and 10 scoops of ice cream per quart
- Full-loop release bar operated by the user’s thumb
- Made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Polypropylene handle provides a slip-resistant grip
- Ivory handle makes it easy to identify the disher's size
- Size number is printed on the finger guard and bowl sweep
- 25⁄8-in.-dia. bowl
- NSF certified
Thumb Disher, size 10, ivory handle, NSF approved
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Metalcraft NSPDS10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet