The American Metalcraft 2414 pizza peel facilitates inserting and removing pizzas from the oven. Since it is made of wood, raw dough will not stick to the blade, and its handle does not conduct heat. Users are advised against soaking the peel or cleaning it in the dishwasher. This peel can function as a cutting or serving board.
- Wood provides a traditional appeal and withstands high heat
- Material prevents raw dough from sticking
- Tapered edges smoothly slide under pizzas
- Works well as a serving or cutting board
- Not dishwasher safe
- Can warp or crack when soaked
- Blade dimensions: 15 in. L x 14 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 14 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Pizza Peel, 14" x 15" blade, 24" overall length, wood
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Metalcraft 2414 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet