The Summit VT65MLADA undercounter medical freezer has the capability to maintain temperatures as low as -13 degrees Fahrenheit. The digital thermometer is easy to read and the refrigeration system uses R-134A refrigerant. The static cooling system in this unit does not use internal fans to distribute cold air; instead, gas moves in the fridge until the temperature is reached. Unauthorized access is prevented by the factory-installed door lock. The three basket drawers are adjustable to accommodate various sizes of products and can be removed to allow for cleaning of the interior of the fridge. The door is reversible in the field with a few tools, ensuring the unit fits well into your workflow and allowing you to adapt the unit if you move it. The Summit VT65MLADA undercounter medical freezer has a white exterior.
- Capable of holding -13 degrees F
- Unauthorized access is prevented with the factory installed lock
- 3 basket drawers are removable for cleaning
- Cabinet can be freestanding since it is fully finished
- White exterior gives the unit a clean look
- Door is field reversible for convenience
- Static cooling system does not use internal fans
- Defrost system is manual, ensuring potential temperature fluctuations can be isolated to times when they will not be problematic
- Temperatures stay cool with the R-134A refrigerant
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 32.25 in. H
- UL listed
Undercounter Freezer, single-section, 3.5 cu. ft., reversible door, (3) removable baskets, front-mounted lock, manual defrost, adjustable thermostat, capable of -25C, (3) drawers, white cabinet & door finish, ADA compliant, 115v/60/1, cord, UL
This unit is not designed for residential applications.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit VT65MLADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|