The Summit VT65ML medical freezer has a temperature range of -22 to -4 degrees Fahrenheit and can hold temperature-sensitive items at -13 degrees Fahrenheit. Three wire drawers with transparent fronts keep stored items visible to the operator. A seamless design simplifies cleaning the interior and prevents food from getting trapped in crevices. Its door is field reversible, so it can be altered to open from the opposite side. A keyed lock prevents unauthorized access that could lead to tapering or theft. With a white cabinet exterior, the Summit VT65ML medical freezer blends with almost any setting.
- Temperature range: -22 to -4 degrees F
- Can operate at -13 degrees F for safe storage of temperature-sensitive items such as vaccines and pharmaceuticals
- Seamless interior simplifies cleaning
- 3 wire drawers with transparent fronts provide a view of stored items
- Field-reversible door can be altered to open from the opposite side
- Door lock protects stored items
- Slim footprint fits into a wide range of locations
- White cabinet exterior
- R134A refrigerant
- Manual defrost
- CFC free
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a plug
- Interior dimensions: 173⁄4 in. W x 161⁄2 in. D x 241⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 235⁄8 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- UL listed
Undercounter Freezer, single-section, 3.5 cu. ft., freestanding, reversible door, (3) removable baskets, front-mounted lock, manual defrost, adjustable thermostat, capable of -25°C, (3) drawers, white cabinet & door finish, 115v/60/1, cord, UL
This unit is not designed for residential applications.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit VT65ML SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|