The Summit S19LWH medical refrigerator-freezer has a compact design and white exterior that makes it ideal for countertop use. The 1.7-cubic-foot capacity includes one removable wire shelf and a freezer compartment. The interior of the door also has one full-width shelf and one half-width shelf for holding smaller items like bottles of condiments and canned drinks.
The door of this unit is reversible, allowing you more flexibility in where you install it. The included wire shelf is removable, allowing you to store large items or clean the interior easily. The thermostat located on the freezer compartment allows for simple adjustments.
- Compact medical refrigerator-freezer
- Replaces S19L
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Lock included to help secure contents
- Door is reversible to open up more installation location options
- Dial thermostat is located on the freezer compartment door
- Includes 1 removable wire shelf
- Unit must be defrosted manually
- White door and cabinet exterior
- Refrigerator door interior has one full shelf and one half shelf
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 0.78 A, 4-ft. cord included
- Freezer Compartment Dimensions: 8.75 in. W x 4.38 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 17.75 in. W x 17.63 in. D x 20.13 in. H
Compact Refrigerator-Freezer, 1.7 cu.ft., factory-installed front-mounted lock, reversible door, manual defrost, removable wire shelf, two door racks, adjustable dial thermostat, specifically featured for use in clinics, hosiptals, and laboratories, not designed for residential applications or vaccine storage, 19.75" H x 17.75" W x 17.63" D, white, 0.78 Amps, ETL, ETLc, 115v/60/1ph
This unit is not designed for residential applications or vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit S19L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|