The Summit FS24L undercounter medical refrigerator is compact in size, making the fridge perfect for sitting on countertops. This unit is designed to be used for scientific or medical purposes. Cool temperatures are provided by the R-134A refrigerant. You can easily adjust the temperatures with a dial. A manual defrost system ensures the unit runs properly. A wire shelf in the fridge removes for cleaning and adjusts to accommodate whatever you plan on storing. The one-piece interior liner makes cleaning simple since there are no corners or crevices. The door is reversible for the best flow of your space. The Summit FS24L undercounter medical refrigerator has a lock on the front to prevent unauthorized access.
- Compact size allows the fridge to easily sit on countertops
- Lock on the front deters unauthorized access
- Designed to be used for scientific and medical purposes
- Manual defrost system has a static cooling system
- One-piece interior liner is easy to clean since there are no corners or crevices
- Wire shelf easily removes for cleaning or adjusting the height
- Door is reversible for convenience
- Thermostat is adjustable with a dial
- White exterior provides a clean look
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 0.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 18.5 in. W x 17.63 in. D x 20 in. H
- ETL Listed
Compact medical all-freezer operates at -20º C, 1.4 cu ft, manual defrost, removable wire shelf, adjustable dial thermostat, reversible door, flat door liner, factory installed lock, 100% CFC free, ETL, ETLc, 115v/60/1ph
This unit is not designed for residential applications or vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FS24L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|