The Summit FF6L undercounter medical refrigerator is designed for medical and commercial applications. It is not approved for the storage of vaccines. Temperatures stay cool thanks to the R-134A refrigerant, and the cold wall design that ensures the entire cabinet is chilled. The automatic defrost system eliminates a regular maintenance chore while protecting critical components.
A one-piece interior liner makes cleaning easier, since there are no corners or cracks into which spills and debris can become trapped and serve as a bacterial breeding ground. Storing products is simple thanks to door storage, the crisper drawer, and the adjustable shelves. The exterior of the cabinet is white, providing a clean appearance that will easily fit into any establishment. The Summit FF6L undercounter medical refrigerator has a front lock that prevents unauthorized access to the cabinet interior.
- White exterior is clean and fits in with any décor
- Front lock prevents unauthorized access
- Automatic defrost system eliminates a manual chore
- Cabinet is fully finished so it can be freestanding
- Evaporator runs behind walls, ensuring entire cabinet is cooled
- One-piece liner on the inside of the cabinet makes cleaning easier
- Shelves are adjustable to accommodate larger products
- Crisper drawer for storing small and loose items
- Storage in the door easily holds large bottles
- Temperatures stay cool thanks to the R-134A refrigerant
- Not designed for storage of vaccines
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- UL listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, freestanding, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity reversible door with shelf storage, front-mounted lock, adjustable wire shelves & thermostat, auto defrost, interior light, plastic handle, white cabinet & door finish, 115v/60/1, cord, UL
This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications not designed for residential applications or vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit FF6L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet