Summit's EL51LT medical chest freezer is designed to hold temperatures as cold as -45 degrees Celsius, making it appropriate for storing vaccines and other highly temperature-sensitive supplies. 41⁄2-inch-thick insulated walls help maintain constant temperatures, while a manual defrost system with static cooling helps to prevent wide temperature fluctuations during the defrost cycle.
This medical freezer's counterbalanced lid will stay open if it's raised past 45 degrees, giving staff safe and convenient access to retrieve and stock supplies. A lock protects sensitive material from unauthorized access. The Summit EL5LT chest freezer's cabinet is equipped with four casters so it can be made mobile for transport or to rearrange your equipment.
- Holds temperatures as low as -45 degrees C for storing vaccines and other materials that need to be held at very low temperatures
- Lock protects contents from unauthorized access
- External digital thermostat allows users to monitor and adjust temperatures
- 41⁄2-in. thick walls provide superior insulation for reliably holding close temperatures
- Counterbalanced hinges keep lid open past 45 degrees, giving users easy access for conveniently loading and unloading freezer
- 4 solid casters allow the freezer to be easily wheeled around
- Manual defrost system with static cooling helps maintain consistent internal temperatures
- R404a refrigerant is environmentally-friendly
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 A, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 67 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- UL-Sanitation Listed; NSF Certified
Laboratory Chest Freezer, 67"W, 15.5 cu. ft. capacity, lift-up door, -45°C operation, front mounted lock, manual defrost, temperature display, white cabinet & door finish, self-contained refrigeration, digital thermostat, 4.5" thick insulation, casters, counterbalanced hinges, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Summit EL51LT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|