The Summit CT66L undercounter refrigerator is suitable for use in commercial or medical settings. The cabinet is fully finished so the refrigerator can be used freestanding. Its two evaporators chill the refrigerator and freezer separately with R134A refrigerant, and temperatures inside the cabinet adjust with the dial thermostat. Two cabinet shelves and a door shelf hold items, and the cabinet shelves adjust to fit differently sized items while being removable to facilitate cleaning. Produce maintains its freshness when stored inside the crisper drawer.
The Summit CT66L undercounter refrigerator has a locking door to keep products from being tampered with or stolen. An interior light illuminates the inside when the door is opened, and the door can be reversed on site to open from the opposite direction. Cleaning is quick with the hidden evaporator design, which gives the interior a seamless surface. It has a white exterior that matches almost any décor.
- Fully finished cabinet for freestanding use
- Uses 2 evaporators to cool the refrigerator and freezer at different temperatures
- Cools with R134A refrigerant
- Refrigerator automatically defrosts while the freezer defrosts manually for optimal efficiency
- Internal dial thermostat for simplified temperature adjustment
- Adjustable shelves fit a variety of products
- Shelf inside the door for holding tall bottles, condiments, and more
- Crisper drawer keeps produce fresh
- Door lock in the front prevents theft and tampering
- Door direction is field reversible
- Light on the interior activates when the door opens
- Evaporator is hidden to aid in cleaning
- White finish works with most settings
- CFC free
- Refrigerator dimensions: 21 in. W x 18 in. D x 18 in. H
- Freezer dimensions: 19 in. W x 11.5 in. D x 5.25 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 23.63 in. W x 25.13 in. D x 33.5 in. H
Freestanding refrigerator-freezer with lock, SUMMIT's "dual evaporator" cooling and cycle defrost, reversible door, interior light, door storage, wire shelves and vegetable crisper, 5.1 cu ft capacity, White, UL, 115v/60/1ph
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
This unit is not designed for vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit CT66L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||Dual Temp|
|Also Known As||CT66LBIMED|