The Summit AL750L refrigerator is 32 inches high, making it ADA-compliant, and a narrow 24-inch width makes it a space-saving solution. The refrigerator is equipped with a door lock for securing sensitive materials like medical supplies. This unit includes adjustable wire shelves that are fully removable to allow for thoroughly cleaning the interior. An automatic defrost system makes the unit easy to maintain and prevents the buildup of frost on the machine's evaporator coil that could affect the performance of the refrigeration system.
Cooled with a hidden-evaporator, cold-wall system, the Summit AL750L refrigerator has a seamless interior, making it easy to keep clean and sanitary. A thermostat on the unit's interior lets operators choose the temperature they want the equipment to hold, while an interior light comes on when the door is opened to illuminate the contents of the fridge, making them easy to see. This Summit ADA refrigerator has reversible door hinges that can be changed to allow the door to open to the right or to the left. It opens to the right by default.
- ADA-compliant 32-in. height
- Attractive white cabinet
- Locking door protects sensitive materials
- Interior is seamless for excellent hygiene and cleanability
- Automatic defrost system removes that step from equipment maintenance to free up labor and protect refrigeration components from freezing up
- Narrow 24-in. footprint still provides a spacious 5.5-cubic-foot storage capacity
- Interior is kept cool with a cold-wall, hidden-evaporator design that enhances cleanability and maximizes usable interior space
- Interior thermostat allows users to dial in the desired holding temperature
- Interior light on rocker switch illuminates interior when the door is open
- Door hinges can be reversed by the user to match any setup and are mounted on the right by default
- Included wire shelves are removable and adjustable
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 235⁄8 in. W x 23 in. D x 32 in. H
- cULus Listed
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, 5.5 cu. ft. capacity reversible door with storage, front-mounted lock, adjustable glass shelves, interior light, auto defrost, adjustable thermostat, white cabinet finish, stainless steel door, 115v, 60hz, cord, UL, ADA compliant
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use or vaccine storage.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Summit AL750L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|