The Advance Tabco D-24-WSIBL2-X drop-in water station has a K-54 faucet on the rear and an ice bin on the front of the unit. Filling glasses with water is simple since the faucet has a "push-back" actuator that can be activated using one hand. You can easily fill drinks with ice since this unit has an ice bin. The bin is insulated to prevent ice from melting quickly. A stainless steel cover that slides protects ice from contaminants in the air. Rubber thermal breaker molding reduces condensation in the bin. The Advance Tabco D-24-WSIBL2-X drop-in water station is constructed of stainless steel for ease of cleaning and corrosion resistance.
- K-54 faucet with "push-back" actuator is mounted on the deck
- Ice does not melt quickly since the 12-in. deep bin is insulated
- Easily removable grate cover over sits over the drip pan
- Rubber thermal breaker molding reduces condensation
- Ice is protected from contaminants with the stainless steel sliding cover
- 1-in. IPS drain
- 1⁄2-in. IPS cold connection to the faucet
- Corrosion resistant and durable thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 21 in. D x 213⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Ice & Water Unit, drop-in, single service, , 18” x 21-1/4” overall (ice bin 18” x 13.5” x 10”), 1" diameter drain, stainless steel sliding removable cover, drip pan drain 1" dia., water cold 1/2" I.P.S., cut out size 15-1/4" x 20-3/8", 50-lb ice capacity
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco D-24-WSIBL2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet