The Advance Tabco D-24-WSIBL-X drop-in water station adds convenience to your bar area since glasses can be filled with water and ice to save servers a trip to the soda fountain. A K-54 deck-mounted faucet comes with a "push-back" actuator so filling glasses is simple and a one-handed process. On the other side of the unit, a 12-inch-deep ice bin is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to prevent ice from quickly melting. A stainless steel sliding cover prevents contaminants from reaching ice. Around the opening of the bin, there is extruded, black, polyethylene thermal breaker molding that prevents condensation. The Advance Tabco D-24-WSIBL-X drop-in water station is constructed from stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- K-54 deck-mount faucet with "push-back" actuator is included
- 12-in.-deep insulated ice bin keeps ice from melting quickly
- Grate cover over drip pans easily removes
- Condensation is reduced thanks to the rubber thermal breaker
- Stainless steel sliding cover protects ice from contaminants
- 1-in. IPS drain
- Filler faucet has a cold connection with 1⁄2-in. IPS
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Extruded black polyethylene thermal breaker marine edge molding
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 18 in. D x 213⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Ice & Water Unit. Ice and water unit, drop-in unit. single service, insulated ice chest 8'' x 14'' x 11'', 1'' diameter drain, stainless steel hinged removable cover, drip pan drain 1'' diameter, water cold 1/2'' IPS, cut out size 20-3/8'' x 15-1/4", 23 lb ice capacity. This item has a 3 week lead time
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco D-24-WSIBL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Chest Depth (in)||18|
|Overall Width (in)||21|
|Product Type||Commercial Ice Maker|
|Product||Drop In Ice Bin|