The Advance Tabco CRCR-24-CT-X glass rack storage unit can hold up to three glass racks but are sold separately. The racks easily slide into the storage unit thanks to adjustable sliding racks made of stainless steel. A 4-inch backsplash on the rear of the cabinet helps prevent liquid from sloshing onto other surfaces. A grooved top keeps glasses and other equipment in place. With adjustable bullet feet, the unit can easily sit on uneven flooring. All of the Advance Tabco CRCR-24-CT-X glass rack storage unit is constructed of stainless steel for heavy use and ease of cleaning.
- Adjustable glass sliding racks are made of stainless steel for durability
- Enclosed base helps keep dirt and debris off of glasses
- Grooved top keeps products from moving around
- 3-in.-dia. drain hole in the back panel
- Uneven floors are no problem since this unit has adjustable bullet feet
- Messes are prevented thanks to the 4-in. backsplash on the rear of the unit
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel construction is durable
- 1-in. IPS drain
- Holds 3 glass racks (Note: Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 21 in. L x 33 in. H
- NSF certified
Challenger Closed Glass Rack Cabinet, 24" long, stainless steel drainboard top with 4" backsplash, 1" center drain, stainless steel cabinet base with (3) pair of rack glides, stainless steel legs with adjustable feet
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco CRCR-24-CT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet