Switch from frozen fries to fresh ones with Browne Foodservice's french fry cutter! Any consumer will tell you that fresh always outweighs frozen in terms of taste and it will show when your customers keep coming back for more. This french fry cutter has a heavy-duty cast iron body, a cast iron handle and stainless steel trough.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- French Fry Cutter from Browne Foodservice allows you to give your customers fresh fries instead of frozen or premade ones
- 3/8 in. square cut produces the 'perfect' fry every time
- Heavy-duty cast body
- Cast iron handle and stainless steel trough
- Rust proof frame ensures years of dependable use
- Pusher block and cutting frame
- 6-in. potato capacity allows for larger potatoes to be sliced
- Wall or table mounted and designed for left or right hand use
- Blade assembly included
French Fry Cutter, 3/8" sq. cut, heavy - duty cast body, cast iron handle & stainless steel trough, rust proof frame, pusher block & cutting frame, 6" potato capacity, wall or table mounted. Blade assembly included.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Browne Foodservice K375 Specifications
|Category||Fry Cutters & Wedgers|
|Cut Style||Square Cut|