The Browne 9250 strainer’s 15-inch-long handle is made of wood to support the bowl. Featuring a rigid mesh construction and reinforcing bands, the bowl is durable and is dipped in tin for strength. The 14-inch-diameter bowl is deep enough to reduce product loss since overflow is eliminated. There are drain holes in the Browne 9250 strainer’s frame to ensure that water does not collect and enable bacteria growth and corrosion.
- Medium mesh strains liquid off product
- Rigid double mesh construction is supported with reinforcing bands
- Dipped in tin to provide strength
- 14-in.-dia. bowl is deep enough to prevent overflow and reduce product loss
- Drain holes in the frame keep water from collecting and growing bacteria or corrosion
- 15-in. L heavy wooden handle
Strainer, 14" bowl, 15" L handle, heavy - duty medium double mesh, pan hook, full bath tinned, reinforcing bands and heavy wooden handle.
Browne 9250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet