The Browne 88232 steam pan is a two-third-size and can be used with a third-size pan to take up a full-size pan space. This dish holds 6.3 quarts of product and keeps it hot in tables or drop-ins. The stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean. This pan has anti-jamming technology built in that keeps it from getting stuck when stacked with other pans or put in a table or drop-in. The Browne 88232 steam pan has a reinforced edge that adds strength, preventing damage.
- 6.3-qt. capacity
- Two-third-size pan
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Easily removes from drop-ins, tables, and other pans with its anti-jamming technology
- Strength is gained from the reinforced edge, preventing damage
- Ventilation when pans are stacked allow them to completely dry for proper sanitation
- Keep product covered with the separately-sold CP8232 solid cover or CP8232NC notched cover
- Overall Dimensions: 137⁄8 in. L x 123⁄4 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
Stack-A-Way™ Steam Table Pan, 2/3 size, 6.3 qt., 13-7/8"L x 12-3/4"W x 2-1/2" deep, reinforced edge & corners, anti-jam, 24 gauge, 18/8 stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 88232 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|