The Browne 5724029 Thermalloy® braising pot has handles attached to the pot with rivets, providing durability to the handles’ construction. They are oversized for comfort and easy gripping. Since the handles stay cool during the cooking process, users are protected from burns while braising. Stainless steel is used to construct the pot, which enables it to be used with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking. Up to 30 quarts of food can be braised in one batch with this Browne 5724029 Thermalloy braising pot.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- 30-qt. capacity braising pot
- Ideal for braising thin cuts of meat
- Ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking possible with stainless construction
- Heavy-duty use for commercial settings
- Thick disk helps produce an even heat and speed recovery times
- Handles keep cool for safe use
- Oversized handles are easy to grip and comfortable
- Rivets attach the handles to the pot for durability
- Keep heat in the pot with the 5724150 cover that is sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 19.5 in. dia. x 5.75 in. H
Thermalloy® Brazier, 30 qt., 19-1/2" x 5-3/4", without cover, oversized stay cool riveted handles, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724029 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|
Browne 5724029 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Chef Deb said...
"This Browne-Halco Thermalloy brazier is made as well as my All-Clad cookware. You can find comparable products costing five times more, and this..."
"This Browne-Halco Thermalloy brazier is made as well as my All-Clad cookware. You can find comparable products costing five times more, and this same product from other vendors costing $30+ more. If you coook in large volumes, I recommend very highly this brazier from KaTom. Don't forget to buy the lid separately. KaTom has the best price for that, too."