The Advantage™ AD Series Hand Dryer from American Metalcraft has a heavy-duty universal motor and an automatic sensor. This hand dryer configures itself to your voltage choice, from 100 to 240 volts and makes installation easier. The hand dryer's 4,800 RPM motor includes an automatic thermal protector to prevent overload damage.
- Steel with white epoxy finish
- Heavy-duty universal motor with an automatic resetting thermal protector that prevents overloading damage
- Dries hands in 25-sec.
- Lead-free automatic sensor is RoHS (Restrictive of Hazardous Substances) Directive compliant and uses a microprocessor that turns the dryer on for up to 35-sec. once hands are detected under the outlet.
- Heating element operates in the "black range" to use less energy than the more traditional "red range" for better durability and includes NiChrome resistance wire with a thermal protector
- Sound level of 67 dB
- Air temperature is 120 degrees F
- 100 - 240 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph; 1/8 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 10-1/8 in. W x 5-5/8 in. D x 9-3/8 in. H
- cULus Listed and OSHA Compliant
- Made in USA
- Note: this unit replaces model DR20N
- Stainless steel with white epoxy finish is vandal-resistant
- Base has tamper-resistant screws that secure the cover to the base
- Air intake vents are shielded for protection and safety
- Heating element has an automatic thermal protector that prevents overloading damage to ensure long life
More Power with Less Expenses
- Heavy-duty motor operates at 4,800 RPM
- Dries hands in 25-sec. and has a cycle time of up to 35-sec.
- Cost savings estimated to be as high as 98% compared with using paper towels
Advantage Series Hand Dryer can be connected to any voltage from 100-240 volts. Also featuring tamper resistant screwss, shielded air intake vents, heavy duty universal motor, automatic sensor, 1/8 hp, 180 CFM (cubic foot per minute) air flow, 5-year limited warranty, Steel with white epoxy finish
American Dryer AD90-M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Also Known As||DR20N, A60, A60T, A70, A70T, A70TF, A70TR, A80, A80T, A80TR, DR10N, DR10NF, DR20TN, DR20TNF, DR30N, DR35N, DR35TN, DR35TNF|
|Drying Cycle||30 Seconds|
|Cover||White Enamel Covered Steel|