The Advantage™ AD Series Hand Dryer from American Metalcraft has a heavy-duty universal motor and an automatic sensor. This hand dryer configures itself to your voltage choice, from 100 to 240 volts and makes installation easier. The hand dryer's 4,800 RPM motor includes an automatic thermal protector to prevent overload damage.
- Steel with white epoxy finish
- Heavy-duty universal motor with an automatic resetting thermal protector that prevents overloading damage
- Dries hands in 25-sec.
- Lead-free automatic sensor is RoHS (Restrictive of Hazardous Substances) Directive compliant and uses a microprocessor that turns the dryer on for up to 35-sec. once hands are detected under the outlet.
- Heating element operates in the "black range" to use less energy than the more traditional "red range" for better durability and includes NiChrome resistance wire with a thermal protector
- Sound level of 67 dB
- Air temperature is 120 degrees F
- 100 - 240 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph; 1/8 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 10-1/8 in. W x 5-5/8 in. D x 9-3/8 in. H
- cULus Listed and OSHA Compliant
- Made in USA
- Note: this unit replaces model DR20N
- Stainless steel with white epoxy finish is vandal-resistant
- Base has tamper-resistant screws that secure the cover to the base
- Air intake vents are shielded for protection and safety
- Heating element has an automatic thermal protector that prevents overloading damage to ensure long life
More Power with Less Expenses
- Heavy-duty motor operates at 4,800 RPM
- Dries hands in 25-sec. and has a cycle time of up to 35-sec.
- Cost savings estimated to be as high as 98% compared with using paper towels
Advantage Series Hand Dryer heavy-duty, one-piece cover, tamper-resistant screws secure cover to base, air intake vents are shielded for additional safety, heavy-duty universal motor 1/8 HP, 4,800 RPM, automatic thermal protector, ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds, standby power is only one watt, features RoHS compliant lead-free design, 25 second dry time, air flow 180 CFM, air velocity 7,300 LFM, 67dB, 120°F at 72°F room temperature, universal voltage 100-240v, 50/60Hz, power 120v at 12.5 A max 1400w, 240v at 6.5 A max 1250w, dimensions 10-1/8"W x 9-3/8"H x 5-5/8"D, steel with white epoxy finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Dryer AD90-M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||DR20N, A60, A60T, A70, A70T, A70TF, A70TR, A80, A80T, A80TR, DR10N, DR10NF, DR20TN, DR20TNF, DR30N, DR35N, DR35TN, DR35TNF|
|Cover||White Enamel Covered Steel|
|Drying Cycle||30 Seconds|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|