The Cal-Mil 323-12 clear dome display cover showcases pastries, bagels, donuts, and more while keeping them protected and fresh. With openings on both ends of the durable, polycarbonate dome, access to food is easy on customers and replenishing food is easy on attendants. The Cal-Mil 323-13 display cover is intended to be used on a chafer; it is not warranted for steam table use. The handle can become extremely hot and should not be exposed to direct flame.
- Used as chafer or display cover
- Made of durable polycarbonate
- Clear and dome shaped with rectangle bottom
- Openings on opposite sides for simple access for customers and attendants
- Keeps food protected, fresh, warm
- Chafer covers not warranted for steam table use
- Handle can get extremely hot
- Keep away from direct flame
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 20 in. D x 71⁄2 in. H
Chafer/Display Cover, 12W x 20"W x 7-1/2"H, dome with both ends cut out, polycarbonate, clear
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cal-Mil 32312 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|