The Cambro UPCS160480 pan carrier has a durable exterior made from dishwasher-safe polyethylene that is lightweight, making it easy to transport. Handles are molded in on all four sides so lifting the carrier is easier. A unique interlock design on the bottom of the carrier makes it stackable with other carriers for easy storage and transportation. A built-in seal helps to retain heat inside the carrier and makes cleaning easier. Steam is released and pressure is equalized with the self-venting design. Foamed-in polyurethane retains hot or cold air so food stays at safe temperatures for up to four hours. If you preheat or pre-chill the Cambro UPCS160480 pan 20 to 30 minutes before using it, it will give you better holding results.
- 6-in. maximum food pan depth
- 20-qt. capacity
- Comes in Speckled Gray
- No assembly is required
- Non-electrical carrier
- Ideal for transporting food to catered events
- Holds food hot or cold for up to 4 hours
- Built-in seal retains temperature and is easier to clean than a regular gasket
- Preheat or pre-chill carrier for 20-30 min. for best holding results
- Durable polyethylene construction is dishwasher safe and lightweight, which is perfect for transporting
- Pressure is equalized and steam is released with the self-venting design
- 4 nylon latches securely shut to keep the contents inside the carrier
- Handles that are molded-in make lifting and moving the carrier easier
- Interlock design lets you stack the carrier for storage or transporting
- Polyurethane foamed-in insulation retains heat or cold air at safe temperatures
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄8 in. L x 171⁄8 in. W x 101⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
S-Series Ultra Pan Carriers®, top loading, holds (1) GN full size or fractional pans up to 6" deep, approximate capacity 20 qt., retention: hot for up to 4 hours (190° - 179° F) & cold for up to 4 hours (33.9° - 35.8° F), (4) EZ grip molded-in handles, (4) nylon latches, built-in gasket, self venting design, stackable with MPC Camcarriers and UPC Ultra Pan Carriers, dishwasher safe, polyurethane foam insulation, polypropylene construction, speckled gray, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro UPCS160480 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||1 (6in Deep) Pan|
|Category||Catering Food Bags|