Each compartment in the Cambro UPC800110 Ultra Camcart® food pan carrier holds up to 60 quarts. It is designed for 2.5-inch, 4-inch, 6-inch, or 8-inch full-size pans, but it can also accommodate Cambro Camtrays® or half-size pans. Polyurethane foam insulation retains air inside the cabinet, so the carrier can maintain hot and cold temperatures for at least 4 hours. Vent caps that release steam are built into each compartment, eliminating the risk of soggy food.
There are two doors for accessing the compartments, and they each open 270 degrees for convenient loading and unloading. These doors have secure nylon latches that keep air sealed inside the compartments. For maneuvering during transport, vertical handles are molded into the back of the Cambro UPC800110 Ultra Camcart food pan carrier. A bumper around the bottom of the unit protects furniture and walls from damage while it is being moved.
- Accommodates (12) 2.5-in.-deep, (8) 4-in.-deep, (6) 6-in.-deep, or (4) 8-in.-deep full-size pans
- Can also hold half-size pans or Cambro Camtrays
- 60-qt. capacity in each cavity
- Maintains the temperature of hot or cold product for at least 4 hrs.
- Compartments are insulated with polyurethane foam to retain hot and cold air
- Built-in vent caps in the compartments enable steam to release, so food does not get soggy
- Seamless, double-wall polyethylene is resistant to chips, dents, and corrosion
- 2 doors open 270 degrees for convenient loading and unloading
- Nylon door latches open easily and secure tightly when closed to prevent air leaks
- Molded-in vertical handles at the rear facilitate maneuvering during transport
- Molded-in bumper reduces the risk of damage to furniture, walls, and door frames
- (4) 6-in. casters, 2 swivel and 2 fixed
- Non-electrical with no assembly required
- Overall dimensions: 201⁄2 in. W x 271⁄8 in. D x 54 in. H
- NSF certified
Ultra Camcart® Food Pan Carrier, front loading, one-piece double wall polyethylene shell, foam insulation, holds (12) 2-1/2" deep full size pans, (8) 4" deep full size pans, (6) 6" deep full size pans, (4) 8" deep full size pans, approximate cap. 60 qt., molded-in handles & bumpers, nylon latch, air-tight gasket, vent cap, (4) 6" casters (2 fixed, 2 swivel, 1 with brake), black, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPC800110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||12 - 1/1 Pans|
|Load Type||End Load|
|Product||Food Pan Carrier|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|