Made of polycarbonate, the Cambro RFSCW2135 Camwear® food storage container resists odors and stains from oils and acids. It has a 2-quart capacity and is clear to provide product visibility. It endures temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit and is stackable to maximize space. Built-in handles are comfortable to grip and have holes for quick drying. Exterior graduations help employees efficiently manage inventory.
- Part of the Camwear series
- 2-qt. capacity
- Polycarbonate to resist stains and odors from acids and oils
- Clear material lets contents be seen
- Safe in temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees F
- Handles have holes for sanitary drying
- Stackable to save space
- Measurement markings help manage inventory
- Not microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 83⁄16 in. dia. x 43⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
To find more information about food storage containers, take a look at our food storage container buyers guide.
Camwear® Storage Container, round, 2 qt., 8-3/16" dia. x 4-3/16"H, withstands temperature of -40° F to 210° F, stain resistant, molded-in handle, durable polycarbonate construction, (covers sold separately), clear, NSF
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro RFSCW2135 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet