Perfect for catered functions, outdoor venues, and other events, the Cambro BAR540110 CamBar® portable bar is equipped for bottle, can, and mixer service. The recessed work area has plenty of space for prepping garnishes or mixing drinks. A five-bottle speed rail holds popular liquors so they are easy to access, and there is an 80-pound ice sink. For complete draining and simple cleaning, the threaded faucet drain has a standard hose hookup under the ice sink. To facilitate cleaning, the top shelf is easy to remove. This Cambro BAR540110 CamBar® portable bar has four 5-inch swivel casters for smooth mobility, and they have brakes to lock the unit in place.
- Black material works well in a variety of themes
- Seamless, double-wall polyethylene construction resists corrosion, dents, cracks, and other minor damage
- Molded compartments and rounded corners absorb shocks to protect bottles and glassware
- Recessed work area provides plenty of space for garnish prep and drink mixing
- Removable speed rail holds up to 5 bottles for quick access
- Ice sinks accommodates up to 80 lbs. of ice
- Threaded faucet drain with a standard hose hookup sits under the ice sink for draining and cleaning
- Top shelf can be removed for efficient, thorough cleanup
- (4) 5-in. braking swivel casters offer mobility for any event
- Does not require assembly
- Overall dimensions: 54 in. L x 257⁄8 in. W x 461⁄8 in. H
Cambar® Portable Bar, 54"L x 25-7/8"W x 46-1/8"H, includes 80 lb. ice sink with drain, removable 5-bottle speed rail, removable top shelf, vinyl cover, (4) 5" swivel casters with brakes, polyethylene construction, black
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro BAR540110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Cambro BAR540110 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"These bars are great, we own about 30 of them. They are very durable and easy to move, and best of all they work well. The only problems are rep..."
"These bars are great, we own about 30 of them. They are very durable and easy to move, and best of all they work well. The only problems are replacing wheels after some years, and if you leave in the hot sun, they will bubble, but they are our favorite bars we have found so far."