The Cecilware® EL2X25 holds 15 pounds of oil in each of its dual fry tanks. These tanks can be removed for easy cleaning. The safety cut-off, thermal overload switch, and non-slip feet make this fryer safe and easy to operate. The easy-to-clean stainless steel exterior is durable for long life. The countertop design allows placement in areas with limited space.
- Countertop design
- 30-lb. total oil capacity (15-lb. each fry pot)
- Stainless steel exterior construction for easy cleaning and durability
- Thermal overload switch turns off fryer if temperature becomes too hot
- Safety cut out switch turns fryer off when tanks are removed
- Stainless steel fry tanks are removable for easy clean-up
- Non-slip feet
- Overall Dimensions: 21-3/4 W x 17-1/2 D x 15-3/4 H
- 240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 3200 W, 15 A, (2) NEMA 6-20P (Note: features two separate power cords requiring two electrical outlets)
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Fryer, electric, countertop, split pot, 15 lbs fat capacity each, thermal overload device, safety cutout switch, removable stainless steel tank, includes (4) fry baskets, stainless steel construction, (2) 240v/60/1-ph, (2) 3.2 kW, (2) 15.0 amps, (2) NEMA 6-20P, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware EL2X25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2-year Parts & Labor|
|Specialty Options||Split Pot|
|Product||Countertop Electric Fryer|
Cecilware EL2X25 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We use in mom and pop type restaurant. Quality is lacking. Temp is not consistent. We bought it so we have to use it. Will go a different route n..."
"We use in mom and pop type restaurant. Quality is lacking. Temp is not consistent. We bought it so we have to use it. Will go a different route next time. Thank you"