The Robot Coupe R10ULTRA cutter mixer is compact enough to easily sit on the countertop. The flat motor base will not rock around and is fairly easy to clean. With a stainless steel motor shaft, the motor is protected and resists water. A central locking system holds the bowl in place while your product is being processed. Both the included 10-quart and 4-quart bowls are constructed of stainless steel for durability. The blade assembly comes with three smooth-edge blades that easy detach for cleaning. The Robot Coupe R10ULTRA cutter mixer has a transparent lid and a central opening so you can easily add ingredients.
- 10-qt. stainless steel bowl with 2 handles for easy transporting
- Mini, 4-qt. bowl is constructed of stainless steel
- Blade assembly with 3 smooth-edge blades for homogenous mixing
- Check on your mixtures through the transparent lid
- Lid opening in center of each bowl makes it easy to add ingredients or liquids for thinning
- Central locking system holds the bowl in place while in use
- Direct drive induction motor stands up to heavy use
- Motor shaft is stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Flat base is easy to clean
- Motor brake and magnetic safety prevent injury
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 4.5 HP, 1800 & 3600 RPM, L15-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 265⁄16 in. W x 141⁄2 in. D x 223⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Cutter/Mixer, vertical, bench-style, 10-qt. capacity stainless steel bowl, 3.5 qt stainless steel mini bowl assembly, (3) S blades with smooth edges, magnetic safety switch, on/off & pulse control, indicator lights, two speed 1800/3600 RPM, 208-240v/60/3-ph, 11.8 amps, 4.5 HP, NEMA L15-20P, ETL electrical and sanitation, cETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Robot Coupe R10ULTRA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year (Field Service)|