Robot Coupe's MP450TURBOFW hand held power mixer is made for high-volume institutional kitchens that process big batches of batters, mashed potatoes, whipped cream, and other similar products on a daily basis. The mixer's powerful 1.1 HP motor is built with a long-lasting metal gearbox, which is designed to be watertight. The power mixer's speed can be adjusted between 250 and 1,500 RPM, while a self-regulating speed system protects from motor burnout while the mixer is immersed in heavy mixtures.
- Institutional catering model is specially designed for high-volume kitchens like those in schools, prisons, and healthcare facilities
- Whisk attachment is suitable for mixing high volumes of batter, mashed vegetables, whipped cream, and more
- Variable speed controls adjust mixer speed between 250 and 1,500 RPM for fine-tuned flexibility
- Ridge on mixer body allows blender to be rested and pivoted on the side of a pan for improved user comfort and control
- Self-regulating speed system regulates motor speed to prevent damage to motor while blending thick mixtures
- Cord winding system stores unit neatly and helps prevent strain on cord
- Powerful, 1.1 HP (720W) motor can hold up to heavy demand
- Whisk attachment's metal gearbox is durable enough to handle denser mixtures without damage
- Whisks, gearbox, and motor base are quickly separated for easy cleaning
- "Easy-Plug" attachable power cord can be unplugged from unit for cleaning, maintenance, and replacement
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 73⁄8 in. W x 31 11⁄16 in. L
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, UL, and NSF Listed; CSA Certified
Commercial Power Mixer, hand held, 10" removable stainless steel whisk attachment, 100 liter, includes: (1) stainless steel wall support & (1) blade disassembly tool, 100 liter processing capacity, variable speed 250 - 1,500 RPM, 1.1 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, 720 watts, NEMA 5-15P, "Easy plug" system with detachable power cord, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Robot Coupe MP450FW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Shaft Length (in)||18|
|Warranty||1-year (Factory Repair Only)|