Robot Coupe's CL50EULTRA vegetable processor includes a grating disc and a slicing disc. Use it to grate cheese and slice vegetables for all kinds of culinary creations, or invest in any of the 52 sold-separately discs to julienne, dice, cube, and more. This Robot Coupe vegetable cutter ejects products through a lateral chute that can accommodate a six inch deep food pan underneath. This slicer is built for safety with a magnetic shutoff system and motor brake that prevents operator injury.
- 425 RPM Speed
- Magnetic safety system and motor brake prevent operator injury
- 1 kidney-shaped hopper and 1 cylindrical hopper allow the vegetable cutter to accommodate a number of product shapes and sizes
- Continuous feed lead allows operators to safely direct products toward cutter blade and is removable for thorough cleaning
- Product ejection chute enables high-volume processing and accommodates a 6-in. deep food pan underneath
- Includes (1) 1⁄8 in. slicing disc and (1) 1⁄8 in. grating disc
- Powerful, industrial strength 11⁄2-HP induction motor
- Stainless steel motor base and shaft are built for a long product life
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 1215⁄16 in. W x 15 in. D x 23 7⁄16 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, and UL Listed; CSA and NSF Certified
Commercial Food Processor, vegetable prep attachment with kidney shaped & cylindrical hopper (no bowl), 28058 1/8" (3mm) grating & 28064 1/8" (3mm) slicing disc, two disc rack, stainless steel motor base, single speed 425 RPM, 120v/60/1-ph, 12 amps, 1-1/2 HP, NEMA 5-15P, ETL electrical and sanitation, cETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Robot Coupe CL50EULTRA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year (Field Service)|
Robot Coupe CL50EULTRA Customer Reviews
"i replaced a cook with this machine. takes hours of humping a cutting board and turns it into minutes of dicing fun. Buy every dice kit! It is for vegetables! No proteins! Struggled a little with dicing big sweet potatoes, but we'll figure out how to finesse it better. This thing is amazing!!!!"