The Robot Coupe BLIXER10 blender mixer has an IP65 control panel with flush buttons that are easy to wipe clean. With the clear lid, you can easily see your product while it is mixing. A central lid opening makes adding ingredients easy so you do not have to completely take the lid off or stop the process. The blade assembly comes with three fine serrated edge blades that are detachable for cleaning.
The 10-quart bowl is made of stainless steel for durability and has two built-in handles for easy lifting and transporting. A scraper arm and lid wiper ensure that your product is pushed towards the blades for optimum blending. With a direct drive induction motor, the Robot Coupe BLIXER10 blender mixer can be constantly used throughout the day.
- Stainless steel bowl has a 10-qt. capacity
- 2 handles on the bowl make lifting and transporting it easier
- Central locking system keeps the bowl in place during mixing
- Blade assembly is built with 3 fine serrated edge blades that easily remove for cleaning
- Lid is transparent so you can easily see product
- Add ingredients through the central lid opening
- Scraper arm and lid wiper included
- Direct drive induction motor can be used intensively
- Motor shaft is stainless steel for heavy duty use
- Easy-to-clean motor base is flat
- Flush buttons on the IP65 control panel
- Magnetic safety and motor brake help keep the user safe
- 208-240 V/60 HZ/3 ph, 4.5 HP, 1800 and 3600 RPM, NEMA L15-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 211⁄2 in. W x 127⁄16 in. D x 263⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Blixer, Commercial Blender/Mixer, vertical, 10 qt. capacity, stainless steel bowl with handle, 3 blade adjustable stainless steel Blixer assembly, pulse switch, two speed 1800 & 3600 RPM, 11 amps, 4.5HP, 208-240v/60/3-ph, NEMA L15-20P, ETL electrical and sanitation, cETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Robot Coupe BLIXER10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year (Field Service)|