The AdCraft GW120 glass washer uses a powerful 1⁄3-horsepower motor and a total of five brushes to quickly scrub glasses clean of stubborn residue including lipstick and grease. The washer's brushes are interchangeable with many other industry-standard brushes so they can be swapped out to clean specialty glassware. The unit's rubber feet provide stability to prevent it from slipping around inside the sink, while its On/Off switch is located on top of the motor housing for operator safety and convenience.
This glass washer is protected from overheating by a thermal overload cutoff. The gears that drive the brushes are thoroughly sealed with a rubber gasket to prevent water from penetrating the internal components, and that gasket is removable for service and repair. The AdCraft GW120 glass washer's base is built with corrosion-resistant stainless steel for stability and longevity.
- Removes lipstick and other tough residue to leave glasses sparkling clean
- Cleans with (4) 7-in. brushes and (1) 83⁄4-in. center brush
- Powerful 1⁄3-HP motor can power through glass after glass quickly and efficiently
- Heavy-duty stainless steel base
- Gears in base are protected from water by a rubber strip that's removable for maintenance
- Thermal overload protects motor from overheating
- Rubber feet provide stability
- On/Off switch is mounted on the front of the unit for operator convenience
- Brushes are interchangeable with other major brand's brushes
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4.3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 83⁄4 in. W x 153⁄4 in. D 19 in. H
- CE Listed
The Redhead Glass Washer, upright, electric, (5) brush, (4) 7" brushes and (1) 8-3/4" brush, 1/3 HP, 4.3 amps, 115v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, CE
Adcraft GW-120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet