This electric countertop fryer can cook up to 15 pounds of food per hour, making it a good choice for lower volume kitchens such as in pubs or concession stands. Heavy-duty stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean and strong enough for a professional kitchen environment. The electric heating element coils are protected by a wire grate to prevent damage and are easily removable for quick cleaning. The Adcraft DF-6L has thermostatic controls that are adjustable between 125 degrees F and 375 degrees F, giving it plenty of range to fry foods at many different temperatures.
- Cooks up to 15-lbs. of food per hr.
- Tank capacity of 6 liters
- Heavy duty stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
- Thermostatic controls with a temperature range of 125 degrees F to 375 degrees F
- Interior graduation marks denote minimum and maximum oil level points
- Heating coils protected by wire grate for durability
- Lid keeps particles out of the fryer tank when not in use
- Easily removable heating coil assembly for quick cleaning
- Automatic shut-off when temperature reaches 446 degrees F for operator safety
- Automatic microswitch will turn the machine off if unit base has been separated from the head for operator safety
- Fryer basket included
- Tank insert handles allow for easy removal
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4.5 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 11-3/4 in. W x 16-in. D x 11-1/4 in. H
- UL and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Countertop Deep Fryer, 11-3/4" x 16" x 11-1/4", single, electric, 6 liter, 15 lb. per hour cooking capacity, 1 fryer basket with a collapsible heat-resistant handle, thermostatic control, temperature range from 120°F to 375°F, side handles, inside calibration marks, protective wire grate, heavy duty stainless steel construction, 6' grounded cord, 120v/60/1-ph, 4.5 amps, 1750 watts, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, UL, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Adcraft DF-6L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year fry tank|