Adcraft's professional half size convection oven features a small footprint for countertop usage and a 4 half-size sheet pan capacity, with 3.5 inches of space between each shelf. The temperature range for this convection oven is 120 to 500 degrees F and its grill/broil function provides up to 570 degrees of heat. The stainless steel construction and double wall glass door provide superior heat retention and are durable enough for repeated daily use.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Professional Convection Oven
- Heavy-duty stainless steel is durable and can be easily wiped down for cleaning
- Small footprint design is ideal for kitchens with limited countertop space
- Temperature range is 120 to 500 degrees F
- Grill/Broil function reaches up to 570 degrees F
- Cook and hold feature will keep food warm up to 180 minutes
- Double-walled glass doors provide superior temperature retention
- 4 half-size sheet pan capacity with 3.5-in. of space in between each pan
- Manual control knobs
- 60 minute timer
- Interior light allows for easy viewing while food is cooking
- 22-in. H x 31-in. W x 21.5-in. D
- NEMA 6-20 plug
- CE and NSF listed
Professional Convection Oven, heavy duty stainless steel with small footprint design for all countertops, featuring a grill/broil function/roasting (570°), cook and hold feature keeps food warm for up to 180 minutes, 120°-500° temperature range with double wall glass doors, unit can handle (4) half size sheet pans 3-5" of space between each shelf, manual control knobs, 60 minute timer and interior light, exterior dimensions: 22"H x 31"W x 21.5"D, 220v/60/1-ph, 3100 watt, 14 amps, NEMA 6-20P, CE, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Adcraft COH-3100WPRO SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Half|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|