The Lakeside 641 cashier stand can be used with a cash register or computer equipment that supports electronic payments. There are two 12-inch-wide, stainless steel tray slides, that are height adjustable so they can be made to comply with ADA standards and work for elementary school applications. When the tray slides are not in use, they can be folded down to save space. The royal blue laminate on the exterior sides allows the stand to fit in with your school or facility's color palette.
The stainless steel storage base has compartments for a CPU, printer, and storage for other supplies. There are passages for computer cables, with ports in the walls and top. Vents in the CPU compartment allow for air circulation that helps prevent overheating. The Lakeside 641 cashier stand has four 5-inch, non-marking swivel casters, two with brakes.
- Can accommodate a cash register or computer equipment for electronic payments
- (2) 12-in.-wide, stainless steel tray slides are height adjustable, allowing for ADA compliance and use in elementary schools
- Tray slides fold down to save space
- Royal blue laminate sides enable the stand to fit into your school's or facility's color palette
- Top is made of stainless steel, so it is easy to clean
- (4) 5-in. swivel casters are non-marking to protect floors
- 2 casters have brakes
- Overall Dimensions: 511⁄4 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 35 in. H (W is measured with the 12 in. trays up)
- Storage base has compartments for a tower or desk-style CPU, compact printer, and other supplies
- CPU compartment has a vented panel to help prevent overheating
- Ports in the walls and top allow for passage of computer cables
- Base interior is constructed of stainless steel
- CPU Compartment Dimensions: 101⁄2 in. W x 223⁄4 in. D x 183⁄4 in. H
- Printer Compartment Dimensions: 161⁄2 in. W x 223⁄4 in. D x 183⁄4 in. H
- Lower Compartment Dimensions: 161⁄2 in. W x 223⁄4 in. D x 111⁄2 in. H
Cashier Stand, s/s top, interior & two fold down 12" tray slides, tower CPU configuration w/vented back panel for POS equipment, 5" swivel casters (2 with brakes), Royal Blue
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 641 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|