The Lakeside 6212 heated dish dispenser can hold plates with diameters ranging from 111⁄4 to 121⁄4 inches. With flange-mounted perimeter extension springs, the dispensing tubes can be adjusted without tools. The galvanized steel frame provides rigidity and strength, while the rest of the unit is durable thanks to its stainless steel construction. Dispensing tubes that hold the plates drop into the cabinet top openings and are held in place with flange rings. These tubes are supported by three vertical side supports.
Each dispensing tube has its own concealed heat controls, with power provided by an electrical junction box inside the unit. The thermostatic heating system can maintain temperatures from 100 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit. The Lakeside 6212 dish dispenser has a high-end shut off feature that will turn the system off if safe temperatures are exceeded. A power light and On/Off switch for each tube is located on each flange.
- Accommodates dishes that measure 111⁄4-121⁄4 in. dia.
- Plate size is adjustable without tools
- Flange-mounted perimeter extension springs are used to change the size of the dispenser in the field
- Protects dishes from damage and contamination during transport and serving
- Stainless steel dispenser is easy to clean
- Base of cabinet has drain hole to allow for clearing of cleaning water
- Independent undercarriage frame made of galvanized steel provides rigidity
- Dispenser tubes drop into the cabinet top openings and hang with a flange ring
- 3 vertical side supports provide strength to the tubes
- Dish platform is removable for cleaning
- Corner bumpers help prevent damage during transit
- 4-in. plate casters, 2 with brakes to lock in place
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 900 W, 4.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. L x 203⁄4 in. W x 40 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Each dispenser has its own thermostatic heat controls
- Power provided by an electrical junction box with twist-lock receptacles
- High-end shut off will turn off the power to the unit if the heat exceeds safe temperatures
- 100-175 degree F temperature range
- On/Off switch and a power indicator light for each tube is mounted on the top of the flange
- Average temperature rise of 40 degrees F within an hour of starting the heating cycle
Dish Dispenser, heated, cabinet style, enclosed base, mobile, two self-leveling dish dispensing tubes, Easy-Glide design, maximum dish size 12-1/4" diameter, stainless steel construction, 4" Lake-Glide swivel casters (2 with brakes), NSF, UL listed, 208v/50/60/1-ph, 900 watts, 4.3 amps
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 6212 208 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|