The Lakeside 6110 mobile heated dish dispenser can accommodate dishes with diameters from 91⁄4 inches to 101⁄8 inches. This unit keeps dishes safe and sanitary in transit and serving. The dispenser tube hangs from a flange ring and is braced by three vertical side supports. Nylon guides in the dispenser provide smooth operation. Most of the unit is constructed of stainless steel that provides resistance to corrosion and damage. Bumpers on the exterior reduce the risk of damage to the unit, walls, and doorways in transit.
This unit heats plates, so foods stay warmer instead of cooling down when plated. An electrical junction box mounted inside the cart is used to heat the dishes. A high-end shut off system turns the heater off if it exceeds normal operating temperatures. The Lakeside 6110 mobile heated dish dispenser has a temperature range of 100 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Holds plates with diameters from 91⁄4 to 101⁄8 in.
- Allows the user to roll the dispenser where plates are needed
- Prevents dishes from breaking and becoming soiled during transit and serving
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Dispensing level can be adjusted without tools
- 4-in. plate-mounted casters, 2 with brakes
- Corner bumpers reduce the risk of damage during transit
- Casters are mounted to a galvanized steel, undercarriage frame
- Dispenser hangs from a flange ring
- 3 vertical side supports on the dispenser hold it in place
- Nylon guides provide smooth operation
- Perimeter extension springs are removable from the dish carriage, allowing for adjustment of the dispenser without tools
- Vertical stacking height of 25 in.
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 450 W, 3.75 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 221⁄2 in. L x 181⁄2 in. W x 40 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Keep Dishes Hot
- Interior-mounted electrical junction box is used to heat the dishes
- Thermostatic control is in a tamper-proof location
- High-end shut off turns the heat off if temperatures exceed set limit
- 100-175 degrees F temperature range
- On/Off switch and power indicator light mounted on the top of flange
Dish Dispenser, heated, cabinet style, enclosed base, mobile, one self-leveling dish dispensing tubes, Easy-Glide design, maximum dish size 10-1/8" diameter, stainless steel construction, 4" Lake-Glide swivel casters (2 with brakes), NSF, UL listed
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 6110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|