The Beverage Air CF3HC-1-W single-section display freezer has LED lights to enhance visibility. Customers can clearly see inside the unit with the triple-pane glass in the hinged door. With a cold wall evaporator system, cold air is distributed throughout the cabinet evenly to ensure all products are cooled properly. The steel interior and exterior are painted, so cleaning the Beverage Air CF3HC-1-W one-section display freezer is simple. There are 2-inch leveling legs on the unit, adjusting up to 1 inch to maintain stability.
- Comes with 2 shelves (1 full shelf and 1 half shelf)
- LED lights brighten the interior for product visibility
- Right-hand hinged door uses triple-pane glass to make products visible without having to open it
- Cold wall evaporator system distributes cold air evenly throughout the cabinet
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more energy efficient than traditional refrigerants
- Manual defrost ensures ice buildup is removed to keep the system running properly
- Steel interior and exterior are pre-painted for simple cleanup
- 2-in. leveling legs can be adjusted up to 1 in. for stability
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄4 HP, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 185⁄8 in. W x 1711⁄16 in. D x 213⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 233⁄4 in. W x 245⁄16 in. D x 3031⁄32 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Freezer Reach-In Display, countertop, 23-3/4" W, 22-1/2" D, 3.0 cu. ft., (1) glass door hinged right, (2) shelves (1 full & 1 half), interior LED lighting, white steel interior and exterior, leveling legs, rear mount compressor, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air CF3HC-1-W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|