The Cleveland 24CGA10.2 SteamCraft® Gemini™ floor-model steamer has two separate compartments that each hold five 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-21⁄2-inch full-size pans. This unit is heated by natural gas and uses gas-powered burner generators to produce large amounts of steam. A cleaning port on the exterior of the generators enables easy cleaning. In standby mode, the generators stay at high temperatures so they are ready to cook product almost immediately. Constant steam is possible with the manual bypass switch, and brass steam jets evenly distribute steam. During the cooking cycle, if the door is opened, the steam supply is shut off.
Each compartment has a stainless steel door, cooking cavity, and generator for strength. The doors have an airtight seal and reversible gasket to keep steam and heat inside. A Gemini drain and power control system drains the cavity when the power is shut off. The Cleveland 24CGA10.2 SteamCraft Gemini floor-model steamer has a 60-minute timer that enables the operator to multitask without forgetting about product in the unit.
- Heated by natural gas
- Accepts (10) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. pans
- 2 cooking compartments have separate controls, valves, and generators
- Quick cooking is possible since the gas-powered burner generators produce a large amount of steam
- Generators have a cleaning port on the exterior for simple cleaning access
- Generators are held at steaming temperature for quick cooking with the standby mode
- 60-min. electromechanical timer allows the operator to do other tasks while managing the unit
- Manual bypass switch provides constant steam
- Stainless steel doors, cooking cavities, and generators are heavy duty and withstand commercial use
- Airtight seal and reversible door gasket come on the two-piece doors
- The unit drains when power shuts off due to the Gemini drain and power control system
- Steam and heat are evenly distributed with the brass steam jets
- 6-in. adjustable feet enable the unit to sit on uneven surfaces
- Flanged feet provide a way to keep the unit in place
- Opening the door shuts off the steam
- 3-in. clearance is required on the sides and rear
- 144,000 total BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 300 W
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 331⁄8 in. D x 651⁄2 in. H
Steamcraft® Gemini™ 10 Convection Steamer, pressureless, NG gas, 2 compartments with individual generators, (5) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2 pans/compartment capacity, electro-mechanical 60 minute timers, 1 standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel construction, 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet, twin 72,000 BTU, total 144,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 24CGA10.2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Descaling Port|