This Cleveland two compartment pressureless convection steamer is designed with two compartments, and can hold (5) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2-1/2 in. pans per compartment.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Cleveland 2-Compartment Pressureless Convection Steamer
- Cooking capacity for up to ten 12-in. x 20-in. x 2-1/2 in. deep cafeteria pans, 5 per compartment
- Totally independent cooking compartments, each has its own generator, gas valve and water level controls; with no shared components
- Exclusive high efficiency gas power burner (forced air)
- Generator produces more steam for faster cooking while lowering operating costs (72,000 BTUs per compartment)
- Easy access cleaning port with each generator having a deliming port located on the outside and on top of the unit
- Generator cleaning light for each compartment warns the operator to delime generator
- Generator steam standby mode holds the generator at a steaming temperature, allowing the unit to start cooking quickly
- Each compartment has one, 60-minute electro-mechanical timer with a 'SureCook' load compensating feature. In addition there is a manual bypass switch for constant steaming
- Durable 14-gauge/304 stainless steel construction for compartment door, cooking cavity and steam generator
- Exclusive Gemini Drain/Power Control System that includes a simple reliable 1/2-in. ball valve style drain that automatically turns the power off and on
- Exclusive brass steam jets distribute even high-velocity steam throughout the cooking compartment for faster cooking times
- Easy, front-access generator controls come with a pullout drawer for simple servicing of unit
- 6-in. stainless steel adjustable legs with flanged feet
- Compartment steam shut-off switch activates when the compartment door is open
- CSA, (AGA, CSA) and UL/NSF #4 approved
Steamcraft Gemini 10, Pressureless Steamer, Gas, 2 compartments w/ individual generators, (5)12x20x2 1/2 pans capacity, electro-mechanical 60 min. timers, 1 standard treated & tap water connection, s/s construction, 6" s/s legs, twin 72,000BTU, total 144,000BTU. (Natural Gas).
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cleveland 24CGA102 NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||(10) Full Size|
|Water Flow||Direct Hook-Up|