Cleveland's 24CGA10.2ES NG two-compartment pressureless convection steamer has a five-pan capacity for your products to be steamed to their best. Part of the Gemini 10 SST Series, this natural gas model has SteamSaver™ Technology, which automatically controls steam production based on the type and volume of food being prepared, saving water and energy. It has a high efficiency forced air gas generator design that allows enough steam to be produced for the exact proper cooking times, also minimizing energy and water use. The convection steamer has a cooking capacity for up to 10 full size, 2-1/2 inch deep cafeteria pans.
- Five-pan capacity to hold (10) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2-1/2 in. deep cafeteria pans
- SteamSaver™ technology automatically controls steam production depending on type and volume of prepared food
- High efficiency forced air gas generation design allows steam produced for proper cooking times
- Deliming port located on the outside and top
- Each cooking compartment operates at 50,000 BTUs and has its own generator, gas valve and water level controls
- 60-min. electromechanical timer with "SureCook" load compensating program
- Compartment door, cooking cavity and steam generator made with 14-gauge, 304 stainless steel build
- 2-piece compartment door self-adjusts and has an airtight seal and reversible door gasket to last longer
- Drain and power control system with 1/2-in. ball valve style drain automatically turns power on or off
- Brass steam jets distribute even-high velocity steam throughout cooking compartment for quicker cooking
- Front-access generator controls come with a pullout drawer for easy maintenance
- 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet keeps unit in place
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 33-1/3 in. D x 65.44-in. H
- ENERGY STAR Certified
Steamcraft® Gemini™ 10 Convection Steamer, pressureless, NG gas, 2 compartments with individual generators, (5) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2 pans/compartment capacity, electro-mechanical 60 minute timers, 1 standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel construction, 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet, twin 50,000 BTU, total 100,000 BTU, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 24CGA10.2ES SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Descaling Port|