Constructed of stainless steel and polypropylene, the gray Koala Kare KB200-01SS horizontal wall-mounted changing station is durable and resistant to stains and odors. Bacteria growth is reduced with its built-in Microban® and is equipped for businesses to provide parents with public changing facilities that are cozy and secure. This changing station has steel-on-steel hinges and a gas spring mechanism, as well as a dual liner cavity with a lock. Nylon safety straps hold a child in place to prevent falling, and two bag hooks secure personal items and diaper bags.
- Mounts horizontally
- Polypropylene construction is sturdy and durable
- Microban antimicrobial protection
- Unibody steel chassis supports 200 lbs.
- Steel-on-steel hinges withstand frequent use
- Gas spring mechanism
- Dual liner cavity with lock
- Nylon safety straps hold child on the table
- 2 bag hooks provide a place to set purses and diaper bags
- 304 series stainless steel veneer panel
- Gray exterior
- Overall dimensions: 353⁄16 in. W x 33⁄4 in. D x 221⁄4 in. H
Get additional information on products like this from our Koala Kare explainer article.
Baby Changing Station, 35-3/16"W x 3-3/4"D x 22-1/4"H, horizontal, polypropylene with Microban® antimicrobial protection, unibody steel chasis supports 200 lbs, steel on steel hinges, gas spring mechanism, dual liner cavity with lock, nylon safety straps, bag hooks, 304 stainless steel veneer panel, FDA approved, grey
Koala Kare KB200-01SS Specifications
|Warranty||5-yr. Limited for Defects & Vandalism|
|Product Type||Bathroom Supplies|
|Product||Baby Changing Station|