The Koala Kare KB200-01 horizontal changing station opens with a gas spring mechanism. Supporting high-volume use, the hinges are reinforced steel on steel. This unit can hold 200 pounds, and nylon straps keep the baby safe. Made with Microban® antimicrobial, the polypropylene body slows bacteria growth. Along with bag hooks on each end, the Koala Kare KB200-01 wall-mount changing station has an integrated liner cavity.
- Polypropylene with Microban antimicrobial
- Unibody steel chassis supports 200 lbs.
- Nylon safety straps hold the infant in place
- Steel and steel hinges are reinforced to add strength
- Gas spring mechanism
- Opens horizontally
- Dual liner cavity can be locked to prevent theft
- Bag hooks are built into each end
- Gray material blends into different themes
- FDA approved
- Overall dimensions: 353⁄16 in. L x 33⁄4 in. W x 221⁄4 in. H
Our changing stations buyers' guide has in-depth information on commercial baby changing stations.
Baby Changing Station, horizontal, polypropylene with Microban® antimicrobial protection, unibody steel chasis supports 200 lbs, steel on steel hinges, gas spring mechanism, dual liner cavity with lock, nylon safety straps, bag hooks, FDA approved, grey
Koala Kare KB200-01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||5-yr. Limited for Defects & Vandalism|
|Product Type||Bathroom Supplies|
|Product||Baby Changing Station|