The Jackson DISHSTAR LT DishStar® low-temp undercounter dishwasher can clean 24 racks per hour with a 56-second wash cycle, 29-second drain time, and 35-second rinse cycle. Wash and rinse temperatures can be set at a minimumas low as 120 degrees Fahrenheit, but though 140 degrees Fahrenheit is recommended. When the door is closed and the On/Off switch is flipped, the unit automatically begins to fill, making it easy to start the cycle. The operator can keep track ofmonitor the cycle on with the universal timer. To remove hard water deposits, the Jackson DISHSTAR LT DishStar low-temp undercounter dishwasher includes a deliming cycle. A low product indicator light illuminates if the detergent or sanitizer is low.
- Cleans 24 racks per hr., 600 dishes per hr., or 864 glasses per hr.
- Includes a 56-sec. wash cycle, 29-sec. drain time, and 35-sec. rinse cycle to complete a 120-sec. complete cycle
- Wash and rinse temperatures have a 120-degree F minimum, but 140 degrees F is recommended
- Uses 1.2 gal. of water per rack
- Uses 28.8 gal. of water per hr.
- Automatic fill begins after the door is closed and the On/Off switch is flipped to simplify operation
- Push button start allows enables the operator to activate the cycle easilyeasy cycle activation
- Simplified controls for usermake it easy to operate and service the system
- Universal timer makes it easy to effortlessly tracks the cycle's progress of the cycle
- Deliming cycle removes hard water deposits
- Low product indicator light alerts the operator when detergent or sanitizer needs to be refilled
- Comes with 1 peg rack and 1 combination rack
- Labyrinth-type door design makes it easy for the operator to provides straightforward access to the interior
- Fill and dump design uses fresh water in every rinse cycle and drains the soiled water at the end of the cycle
- Stainless steel wash and rinse pumps resist corrosion and stand up to commercial use
- Above-water scrap basket catches food particles to keep the system running efficiently
- Stainless steel construction is heavy dutyideal for commercial use and easy to clean
- Includes built-in chemical pumps and priming switches
- Automatic pumped drain is ideal for floor and wall drain installation
- Requires a 1⁄4-in. clearance from the wall
- Does not need a vVenttilation hood in not required by most local codes since it does not produce excessive vapors
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.2 A, 1 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 243⁄16 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 335⁄16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Dishstar® Dishwasher, undercounter, 24-3/16"W, low temperature chemical sanitizing, approximately (24) racks/hour, (1.2) gals of water per rack, universal timer, delime cycle, built in chemical pumps, auto fill, stainless steel wash/rinse pump, cabinet finished in stainless steel, 1 HP wash pump, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.2 amps, ENERGY STAR®, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson DISHSTAR LT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Racks per Hour||24|
|Glasses per hour||864|
|Also Known As||AVENGER LT|