Cleaning 24 racks per hour, the Jackson DISHSTAR LT DishStar® low-temp undercounter dishwasher has a 56-second wash cycle, 29-second drain time, and 35-second rinse cycle. Wash and rinse cycle temperatures can be set at as low as 120 degrees Fahrenheit; however, 140 degrees Fahrenheit is ideal. When the door is closed and the on/off switch is flipped, the unit automatically begins to fill, starting the cycle. Users can monitor cycles with the universal timer, while the simplified controls and push-button start facilitate operation.
To remove hard water deposits, the Jackson DISHSTAR LT low-temp undercounter dishwasher has a deliming cycle. A low-product indicator light illuminates when the detergent or sanitizer is low, and the large door design provides quick interior access. The fill-and-dump feature drains soiled water and uses fresh water for each cycle, while debris and food particles are caught in a scrap basket that rests above the water.
- Part of the DishStar series
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel wash and rinse pumps resist corrosion
- Cleans as many as 24 racks per hour
- 56-sec. wash cycle, 29-sec. drain time, and 35-sec. rinse cycle for a 120-sec. complete cycle
- Uses 1.2 gal. of water per rack and 28.8 gal. of water per hour
- Wash and rinse cycle temperature range: 120-140 degrees F
- Automatic fill begins after the door is closed and the on/off switch is flipped
- Push-button start provides quick operation
- Simplified controls
- Universal timer tracks cycle's progress
- Deliming cycle removes hard water deposits
- Low-product indicator light alerts user when detergent and sanitizer need to be refilled
- 1 peg rack and 1 combination rack included
- Labyrinth door design offers convenient interior access
- Fill-and-dump feature drains soiled water and uses fresh water in every rinse cycle
- Above-water scrap basket catches food particles and debris
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches
- Automatic pumped drain is ideal for floor and wall installation
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 243⁄16 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 335⁄16 in. H
- 13.2 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
To read more about the features of models like these, check out this resource on undercounter dishwashers.
Dishstar® Dishwasher, undercounter, 24-3/16"W, low temperature chemical sanitizing, approximately (24) racks/hour, (1.2) gals of water per rack, universal timer, delime cycle, built in chemical pumps, auto fill, stainless steel wash/rinse pump, cabinet finished in stainless steel, 1 HP wash pump, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.2 amps, ENERGY STAR®, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson DISHSTAR LT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Racks per Hour||24|
|Glasses per hour||864|
|Also Known As||AVENGER LT|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|