The Paderno 11109-36 Grand Gourmet braising pot has a 15-quart capacity with a low and wide design for quick dispersion of steam, which is ideal for poaching and searing. It is constructed of stainless steel with a tri-metal bottom composed of aluminum sandwiched between stainless steel. The bottom is thermo radiant, so it will turn flat when hot for even heat distribution. This enables the braising pot to be compatible with any stove type, including induction. A lid is not included and must be purchased separately.
- 15-qt. capacity
- Resistant to rust and stains since it is constructed of stainless steel
- Stay-cool stainless steel handles are tubular and hollow
- Low and wide design disperses steam for poaching and searing
- Thermo-radiant bottom flattens as it heats up
- Aluminum core heats quickly while the surrounding stainless steel retains heat
- Can be used on glass ceramic, gas, electric, and induction cooktops
- Lid is sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄8 in. dia. x 51⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Curious about the other cookware materials? Check out this explainer on cookware materials.
Rondeau Pot, 15 qt., 14-1/8" dia. x 5-1/2" H, stainless steel with aluminum & stainless steel bottom, without lid, induction ready, welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11109-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|