The Paderno 11109-28 Grand Gourmet braising pot has a durable stainless steel construction with a 7-quart capacity. It has a wide and low design that helps with the dispersion of steam for searing and poaching. The welded stainless steel handles are hollow, staying cool to the touch to prevent accidents while handling. Constructed of aluminum layered between stainless steel, the tri-metal bottom will concave when cold and flatten when hot for effective heat distribution. This braising pot is ideal for use on any type of stove, including induction.
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- 7-qt. capacity
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- Hollow stainless steel handles remain cool to the touch
- Wide and low design disperses steam quickly for searing and poaching
- Tri-metal bottom is constructed of aluminum sandwiched between stainless steel
- Bottom flattens when hot and becomes concave when cold
- Compatible with electric, gas, glass ceramic, and induction cooktops
- Lid is not included
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 43⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
To learn more about cookware materials, check out this cookware materials explainer.
Rondeau Pot, 7 qt., 11" dia. x 4-3/8" H, stainless steel with aluminum & stainless steel bottom, without lid, induction ready, welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11109-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|