The Paderno 11109-24 Grand Gourmet braising pot is compatible with gas, glass ceramic, electric, and induction ranges. The stainless steel construction has a low, wide design that disperses steam for searing and poaching. It has a tri-metal bottom that is constructed of aluminum between stainless steel layers. Since the bottom is thermo radiant, it will be concave when cold and flat when hot. The stainless steel handles are welded and hollow to stay cool when handling. The interior and exterior of the braising pot have a satin polish with a mirror finish around the edges.
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- 41⁄2-qt. capacity
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Stainless steel handles are welded and hollow for a cool touch
- Low, wide design enables quick dispersion of steam for poaching and searing
- Interior and exterior have a satin polish with a mirror finish along the edges
- Tri-metal bottom is constructed of aluminum and stainless steel
- Concave bottom is thermo radiant
- Compatible with gas, glass ceramic, electric, and induction cooktops
- Lid is not included
- Overall dimensions: 91⁄2 in. dia. x 33⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Want to learn more about the materials that cookware can be made from? Check out this cookware materials resource.
Rondeau Pot, 4-1/2 qt., 9-1/2" dia. x 3-3/4" h, stainless steel with aluminum & stainless steel bottom, without lid, induction ready, welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11109-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|