The World Cuisine 11009-45 braising pot has an aluminum plate in the bottom to heat evenly and quickly. Stainless steel surrounds the plate, so it can be used with induction cooktops. Welded to the sides for strength, the handles enable users to lift and carry the pot. With a wide and low design, the pot quickly disperses steam when users are searing and poaching products. Handles are welded to the sides for durability.
- 26-qt. capacity
- Designed with a wide and low shape that quickly disperses steam for steaming and poaching
- Aluminum plate provides quick, even heat distribution
- Plate is surrounded by stainless steel for induction compatibility
- Welded handles provide comfortable transportation
- Lid sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 173⁄4 in. dia. x 61⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Our explainer on cookware materials breaks down the features and benefits of different materials.
Rondeau Pot, 26 qt., stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, welded hollow handles, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11009-45 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|