The Kolpak QS7-0504-CT walk-in refrigerator operates at 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is equipped with a 2-inch dial thermometer to monitor the temperature. Its digital temperature control can be adjusted by the user, and its top-mounted compressor prevents tampering from unauthorized persons. Since this unit is designed for indoor use, operators must ensure their ceiling height can accommodate the compressor.
The Kolpak QS7-0504-CT walk-in refrigerator has a corrosion-resistant embossed galvalume interior and exterior. Constructed of smooth aluminum, the floor is equipped with coved corners for quick cleanup. Foamed-in-place insulation ensures optimal temperatures are maintained, and the right-hinged door prevents condensation buildup by sealing in cold air. A safety-release system prevents accidental entrapment inside the unit, where an interior light with a convenient switch provides visibility.
- 84-cu.-ft. interior space
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Interior and exterior are construction of 26-ga. embossed galvalume
- Era floor is constructed of smooth aluminum and has coved corners for cleaning
- Foamed-in-place, 4-in. polyurethane construction
- 2-in. dial thermometer
- Adjustable digital temperature control
- Ceiling-mount refrigeration system is out of unauthorized users’ reach
- Right-hinged door is durable and keeps cold air sealed inside
- Safety-release system prevents entrapment
- Vapor-proof interior light is equipped with a convenient switch
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 5 ft. W x 4 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Actual: 4 ft. 11.5 in. W x 3 ft. 11 in. D x 7 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 8.4 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Curious about the other benefits of walk-in refrigerators? Check out this article on walk-in refrigerators and freezers.
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 7'-6.25" H, 4'-11-1/2" W, 3'-11" L, with Era floor, 1/3 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor,, 2" dial thermometer
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak QS7-0504-CT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|