The Accutemp E62083E150 electric countertop steamer is a compact unit, perfect for countertops in large and small workspaces. This unit holds up to six 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-2.5-inch pans on wire racks that are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The cast aluminum heating element is not exposed to water, so it can operate properly for durable use. This steamer is water efficient, using only 1.5 gallons of water per hour.
This model has a field reversible, heavy duty door that provides long-lasting use. Instructions on how to operator the machine are on the door and come in English and Spanish. The control panel on the Accutemp E62083E150 electric countertop steamer has a surface that provides easy cleanup. The digital controls and digital temperature display are easy to operate. There is a digital timer that has a programmable preset option.
- Instructions come in English and Spanish on the door
- Steam Vector Technology provides fast cook times
- Cook mode and variable hold temperature modes offer flexibility in unit’s operation
- Digital temperature display and controls are easy to use
- Digital electronic timer has programmable preset for quick startup
- Indicator lights for low water, high water, and over-temp situations
- Uses less than 1.5 gal. of water per hour
- Holds (6) 12 in. x 20 in. x 2.5 in. pans
- Wire pan racks, steam collector, distributor panels, and condensate tray are dishwasher safe
- Field-reversible door is heavy duty and durable
- Door can be opened any time during cycle
- Stainless steel interior is durable and corrosion resistant
- Heating element is constructed with cast aluminum and not exposed to water
- Drain valve is mounted on the front for easy cleaning
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 42 A, 15 W, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 15-50P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 23.26 in. W x 30.48 in. D x 30.39 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Connected Evolution™ Boilerless, Convection Steamer featuring Steam Vector Technology, counter top, electric, holds (6) 12"x 20"x 2-1/2" deep pans, Digital Controls, water and drain connection needs plumbed, warranty NOT voided by water quality, NO water filtration required, 15kw, 208/60/3ph, 5' cord & NEMA 15-50P, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Accutemp E62083E150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Holding Capability|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|