The Accutemp E62081D060 electric countertop steamer uses steam vector technology to quickly cook product. The digital controls are easy to use, while the digital display is easy to read. To provide the operator with information on the unit, there are low water, high water, and overtemp indicator lights. This unit has a 3-gallon water reservoir. The aluminum heating element does not come into contact with water. The interior of the compartment is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Condensation is removed from the cabinet with a front-mounted drain valve. The Accutemp E62081D060 electric countertop steamer can hold six 12 inch by 20 inch by 21⁄2 inch pans or four 12 inch by 20 inch by 4 inch pans.
- Steam vector technology provides fast cooking times since it does not have any moving parts
- Cook and hold modes
- Digital controls are easy to use and digital display is easy to read
- 3-gal. water reservoir
- No water, drain line, or filtration required
- Front-mounted drain valve is used to get rid of condensation
- Door can be opened during the cooking cycle
- Aluminum heating element does not come in contact with water
- Stainless steel steamer cavity resists corrosion
- Wire pan racks are dishwasher safe
- English and Spanish instructions on the door
- Low water, high water, and overtemp indicator lights
- (6) 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans
- (4) 12 in. x 20 in. x 4 in. pans
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 29 A, 6 W, 5-ft. cord with a L6-30P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 23.26 in. W x 30.48 in. D x 25.50 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Connectionless Evolution™ Boilerless, Convection Steamer featuring Steam Vector Technology, counter top, electric, holds (6) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep pans, digital Controls, NO water and drain connection required, warranty NOT voided by water quality, NO water filtration required, 6kw, 208/60/1ph, 5' cord & NEMA L6-30P, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Accutemp E62081D060 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Holding Capability|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|