The Roundup TTS-8 timer provides eight different channels that allow users to simultaneously monitor up to two stages of multiple cooking times, and will give audible and visible indicators to signal time completion. Times can also be programmed to make repeated use simpler, making it ideal for a commercial kitchen that repeatedly needs to time the preparation several popular dishes.
The Roundup TTS-8 timer is solar-powered and requires no electrical outlet or battery for use. It comes with a magnetic mounting panel that will adhere to a number of metal surfaces, making this unit easy to install and use. If no magnetic surface is conveniently located, a magnetic mounting panel is included.
- 8-channel timer
- Helps monitor two stages of the cooking/holding process
- Provides audio and visual signals to indicate completed time
- Program times can be stored to facilitate repeated use
- Solar-powered unit requires no electrical outlet
- Magnetic mounting panel adheres to a variety of metal surfaces
- Includes universal mounting bracket for non-magnetic surface
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. W x 21⁄8 in. D x 61⁄8 in. H
TimeTech ST Cooking/Holding Timer, eight-channel, solar powered, controls up to two stages of cooking/holding providing audible and visible signals, magnetic mounted panel
Roundup TTS-8 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet